[CoLoCo] Unity vs. Gnome ( was Natty Narwhal (11.04) Release Party )

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 20:31:45 UTC 2011

Also, Beta 2 was released today...  most notably including some changes to
Unity's functionality that might swing some of you either way:

"Unity is now the default Ubuntu desktop session. The Unity launcher has
many new features, including drag and drop re-ordering of launcher
icons, full keyboard navigation support, launcher activation through
keyboard shortcuts, right-click context menu quick-list and switching
between running applications."

You can grab the ISO here:
http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/natty/beta

Cheers,