[CoLoCo] Release Party

Fri Sep 24 00:57:15 BST 2010

I'll kick in $20, if you decide to pay for a quieter space. I won't be able to be physically present, though.
Actually, my not being there might help with quieter, too...

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness