[CoLoCo] Release Party - Maverick Meerkat

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:30:21 BST 2010

Hey Everyone,
I had completely forgotten that Maverick Meercat (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MaverickMeerkat ) is on an accelerated release
schedule so that it can be released on October 10 - this version is 10.10
and it seemed fitting to the Ubuntu development team to release it in
10/10/10.  That being said - we're going to have a release party ( of
course! ) and I need to get a general idea of how many people are interested
and where abouts they live.

As of right now I'm planning to find us a place near Denver - hopefully
close to downtown to be equal distance from the Broomfield and DTC folks -
but if we have a large percentage favoring either location, I'll try to find
a more appropriate location.  This release party will - absolutely - be on
10/10/10.  It only seems fitting.  That day is a Sunday, and we will have
our event in the evening.

Please reply with a Yes/No/Maybe attending and where you live.

Thanks!

-David