[CoLoCo] Quick Updates + CDs Arrived!

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:21:57 BST 2010

Hey David,

I can distribute some of the CD's at my two events:

1st Thursday - Bar Louies in Broomfield/Westminster

2nd Thursday - Hanson's Tavern in Denver

Kevin

On Oct 21, 2010 10:02 AM, "David Overcash" <funnylookinhat at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Everyone,
Just a couple of quick updates for you all...

1) Our LoCo team has been re-approved for another two years!  What does this
mean?  As an officially approved LoCo team, we are able to access certain
benefits such as printed/pressed CDs, Conference Packs, and more!  If any of
you have ever wondered what exactly a LoCo is - you should check out the
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams .

2) The Android Extravaganza at the Googleplex in Boulder is fast
approaching!  We still have some spots open and would love for you to come!
 Please RSVP before October 23rd!  You can find the event details and the
RSVP form here: http://www.funnylookinhat.com/denverdroids/rsvp.php

And last but not least...

3) Our CD Shipment has arrived!  We have a HUGE number of Maverick Meerkat
(10.10 32-bit) Desktop CDs, about 50 Kubuntu CDs, and another 50 Server CDs.
 As of right now, we'll plan on having a series of informal get-togethers
for you all to pick up CDs.  Locations will be in Boulder, Downtown Denver,
and the Tech Center.  If you're on the western slope please let me know and
I'll send you CDs directly via snail mail.

Ok - that's all for now.

Cheers,
David

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: