[CoLoCo] Reinstall Ubuntu on existing partition

Simon Engelbert engelbert.simon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 20:40:16 BST 2010

Not sure if I have asked this before....my desktop at home is dual-booted
with Ubuntu and Windows. With the release of 10.10 today I would rather do a
clean install of Ubuntu over the existing partition than upgrade. I have all
my data backed up and obviously don't expect to keep it. Is there a simple
way to install Ubuntu over an existing install and partition? I think I have
done it before but I don't remember how.....Might have blown away partition
from inside Windows and reinstalled. Anyways, any help and/or advice would
be appreciated

Thanks

-Simon