[CoLoCo] Leadership

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 23:49:08 BST 2010

So at this point I guess its time to close the request for new leaders
and since we only got 1 person willing to lead. I'd like to welcome
David back to leading and Simon as CoLead. They will begin there rain
as leaders of the group at the end of the release party. Where we may
do some type of hand over speech. Maybe a little talk about what there
ambitions are with the group.

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 9:55 PM, David Overcash
<funnylookinhat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
> I'd like to take this opportunity to toss my hat into the ring for President
> (Team Lead) of the Colorado LoCo (CoLoCo) Team.  I previously led CoLoCo two
> years ago and had a great time planning release parties, organizing event
> presentations, and collaborating with other team members to spread Ubuntu
> throughout Colorado.  I'd love to see the group take on a few more
> opportunities to promote Ubuntu/FOSS and I'm more than willing to spearhead
> an effort to get us there.
> I have talked with Simon Engelbert, and he has expressed interest in running
> as Vice President (officially known as Deputy Team Lead) to assist in
> planning events and outreach opportunities.
> Cheers,
> David
>
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM, NICK VERBECK <nerdynick at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> At this time I would like to also offer to anyone who wishes to take
>> leadership of the Team as President this opportunity to take it, or if
>> you would just prefer to help out as Vice President we are still in
>> need of one of those.
>>
>> So if you feel up to the task please reply back to the rest of the
>> team with a little information about yourself. So we as a team can
>> approve who we see fit to lead us all.
>>
>> --
>> Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick

Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick