[CoLoCo] Lucid Release Party

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 04:07:56 GMT 2010

The current planned release date of Lucid Lynx 10.04 is April 29,
2010. I'm opting for a release party May 8th, 2010 . This would be the
following weekend after its release. Hopefully giving enough time for
CD's to get here.

As for location I'd be willing to push this more up north again if
enough interest is there for Boulder, Longmont, and Fort Collins
members to attend. Ideas for a northern location would be Bar Louie in
Westminster. This is right off of 36th & 104th/Church Ranch in the
Westminster Promenade. If we go for a south central location Hudson's
was not a bad location, and I'd be down to do it there again.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick