[CoLoCo] Linux netbook

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Jul 6 23:53:21 BST 2010

I've considered sys76 and I love that they are Linux friendly/supportive,
but, no offense, I've just not been enamored with the design and even
without the windows tax they are still more expensive (more memory though).
The Acer has the new N450 processor, a 250GB drive and costs less than $300
at Amazon and up to 10 hours battery life (not sure if Linux would impact
that up or down). Thanks for the feedback though. I'll give it another look.
Also thanks for the info on the Acer. I guess you just paid the ms tax or
did you try and get the refund?

Thanks,
Jim