[CoLoCo] New Member

Ian Santopietro isantop at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 06:13:20 GMT 2010

Hello to all,

I'm a new member of the CoLoCo, and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Ian
Santopietro, and I'm a senior at Overland High School. As for *buntu related
stuff, I've been using some form of ubuntu (usually Kubuntu) since version
6.10, when I was just a freshman. I'm only now beginning to get involved in
the community, but I hope to come in strong!

I was wondering if there are any upcoming events, as the website and forum
seem relatively void of updates, and I did read this was the primary means
of information transfer.

I'm also interested in getting copies of *buntu circulating around the
school before I leave. While we're not talking about anything too major
(some people can be so stubborn/ apprehensive/ et al), I usually like to
carry three or four CD's, as that usually handles most requests I could get
in one day. Any help here would be great.

It's nice to meet everyone, and I hope to meet some in person soon.

--
Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast
Ofer middangeard monnum sended"