[CoLoCo] Northern Colorado Hacker Space?

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Wed Jan 6 18:27:33 GMT 2010

Marvelous!!

I visited CCC and CBase in Berlin - most fun!

See other hackerspaces at http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/
or https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hackerspace_Infos

In San Francisco, check out
 https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge

In NY: http://www.nycresistor.com/

I just wish we had one closer to Boulder....
Perhaps we should add ourselves to
 http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_People

The list is useful, though the map doesn't seem to be working....

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/