[CoLoCo] Northern Colorado Hacker Space?

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Wed Jan 6 16:37:04 GMT 2010

Hi CoLoCo folk-

  I'm up in Fort Collins, while most of you seem to be closer to Denver.  This
may not apply to you, so I apologize in advance for the noise.

  If you do live up in Northern Colorado, and aren't on the NCLUG list, then
you might not have heard that we're talking about putting together a hacker
space some here in Fort Collins.  We're feeling out the water and trying to see
how many people would want buy-in.  We figure dues would be about $50-$100/mo,
but we're shooting for $50 max.  It may be slow starting, but we're hoping to
expand and provide all sorts toys for hackers to play with.

  If anyone is interested or has questions, you can reply on list or just reply
back to me privately.

Cheers,
Paul