[CoLoCo] re-flashing open-mesh router?

Andrew Barney keen101 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 04:39:55 GMT 2010

I still haven't done anything useful with this thing yet. Does anyone know
how to re-flash this thing with DD-WRT?

 I tried reading the instructions, but got totally lost within a few
minuets. I just want to reconfigure this thing to be a wireless bridge.
Apparently the hardware is basically a clone of the LaFonera router that
people were giving away free on the Internet a couple years back. The
open-mesh model i have is MR3201A.

Any specific help would be very much appreciated. This re-flashing stuff is
way over my head at this point in time.

Thanks,
-Andrew