[CoLoCo] Ubuntu Global Jam this year

Ryan Maki ryan.maki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 01:42:38 BST 2010

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

#globaljam

According to the page...

    "The Ubuntu Global Jam is an incredible opportunity for the Ubuntu
community to unite together around the weekend of 27th - 29th August
to work together to improve Ubuntu. Everyone is able to contribute to
the Jam, and everyone is welcome and encouraged to get involved.
Curious about how to make a real difference to Ubuntu? This is a great
chance to make that difference."

... So is CoLoCo organizing anything for the UGJ this year? I haven't
seen anything on the list about it yet and it's a week away.

This may be an opportunity to meet somewhere like a mini-release party
and participate together. It's a bit late to throw something together,
but I thought I'd pose the question to see who may be interested. If
nothing else we can all hang out on IRC and discuss what we're doing.

Ryan