[CoLoCo] CRON + Mencoder

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 03:28:39 BST 2010

Holy crap!  That actually worked!

Kenneth - as odd as that seemed - it wasn't as weird as the issue itself.
 THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Now to the real question - what DID you google to find that?  Because I
googled for almost a week straight....  >_<

And Chris - as always - thanks for your help!  The geeks in this group are
what make it amazing.

Thanks!
-David