[CoLoCo] Geek Fests & Thursday Meetups

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Tue Aug 3 22:36:01 BST 2010

Glad to see you bringing CDs to local FLOSS events - thanks!

A lot of Ubuntu folks show up regularly at the Boulder Linux Group
meetings on the 2nd Thursday of the month - 7pm at Aztek Networks
2477 55th St, Suite 202 in Boulder

 http://lug.boulder.co.us/

with food beforehand at Panera.  There is usually a good presentation
and lots of stuff being given away.  Ubuntu CDs would be very welcome
there.

Hmmm - looks like the Central Meetup conflicts with that, so we need
to divide the disk giveaways somehow then.

Note also that the Hacking Society in Boulder meets on the other
Thursdays - usually a small group at Caffe Sole at 7, with food beforehand at
Southern Sun at 6:

 http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/blug/

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/