[CoLoCo] Release Party

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:34:48 BST 2009

After someone brought up the fact that this is Halloween weekend. It
might best not be that weekend. Will look for a different date on
that. However Joey brings up the Thursday/Friday idea. If that works
better for people we can do it on a weekday if you all want.

As for the CD's I would love to have it once I get them, but however I
can never be sure when they get here. Last time they got here real
fast but the time before it took a few weeks after the release before
we ever got CD's. So not sure how well that will work out. However we
can aim for about the same distance from release date as last time and
hope to get cd's in time. Else we can burn a few for the event.

Joey has also brought up the idea of team elections. What is the
consensus on this? Do we have anyone who wishes to take my place
and/or assist in managing the group? We can also make this part of the
Release Party as well. Kind of have an end of party election or
something.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 2:42 PM, David Overcash
<funnylookinhat at gmail.com> wrote:
> [Snip]
> I would also say, based on some comments I heard at the CLUE INSTALLFEST
> last weekend, try to schedule it so that it is late enough that you will
> have disks.  One of the comments I heard from several noobs was were do I
> get disks.  I referred at least three people to watch for this announcement
> and to get them from you.
> [/Snip]
>
> Totally agree with Kevin - However, I know the discs can often be
> unpredictable at best for when they're supposed to show up.  So if
> necessary, put me down for burning 30 CDs to bring with.
>
> -David

Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick