[CoLoCo] Release Party

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Tue Sep 22 21:41:46 BST 2009

Hey Nick

Agree with Neal on the venue, it was great in allot of ways, but when the presentation started, it was difficult to hear.  GB had issues, but that separate room was far more intimate, and helped concentrate the sound of the speaker (i.e. you)

Also like Neal, I am tentatively out of the country from somewhere around the 5th to somewhere around the end of the month.  I am not being vague, those really are the best dates I have.  So, I also, may or may not make it depending on when I may have to go to headquarters.

However, as soon as you have a date, put it on the Meetup group calendar.  That group is starting to get of decent size (~90 members), you are the assistant organizer, you can add events at will.

I would also say, based on some comments I heard at the CLUE INSTALLFEST last weekend, try to schedule it so that it is late enough that you will have disks.  One of the comments I heard from several noobs was were do I get disks.  I referred at least three people to watch for this announcement and to get them from you.

Hope I can make it, but if not, I still hope it is a great success!!!

Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer
Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
A division of Japan Communications Inc
(303) 708-9228 x326