[CoLoCo] Release Party

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:29:33 BST 2009

So I'm starting on planning for our Release Party this go around. I've
got a few questions for all of you to see if this all works for you.

1) Where you all happy with the D-Note as venue from last time?
    1a) If not do you have any suggestions for other places?
2) Does Sat Oct 31st, or Sun Nov 1st work better for you all?
    Note: I have not gotten confirmation on eather day yet as being
available. So we may end up having to settle for one of the other
days, but If I get to choice a date I would like the one that works
best for you all.

As well as assuming he wish's do it again. Eric may be doing us up
some more fliers/posters again to pass around.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick