[CoLoCo] Ubuntu Global Jam Oct 2-4; Preparation telecon 10 AM today

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Sep 10 01:20:49 BST 2009

Thanks, Brian.  I didn't have anything specific in mind, so I'd love
to see you and Nick run with it.  Cool!

And thanks for coming down from the north for my talk tomorrow
evening.  For those that didn't see the notice, it is on "The Android
Platform: a new kind of Linux" with this blurb:

  Google's new Android platform is Linux, but not as you know Linux.
  And it is Java, but not Sun's Java.  Come get an overview of how it
  is different, what you can do with it, how open it really is, and
  where it is going.  Besides many mobile phones in the pipeline,
  there are announcements of devices like GPS, netbook, media players,
  etc.  We'll also quickly discuss using Java or Ajax/HTML5 for
  development, and hopefully whet your interest in this fun new
  platform.

Logistics are at

 http://lug.boulder.co.us/

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/