[CoLoCo] Party?

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Fri Oct 23 18:09:49 BST 2009

Yea, np

I have something going at about 3 on Saturday the 7th, and something at 6:00-7:30 on Monday the 9th, but other than that, I am free for any time during that period.

Just let me know, when, and for how many I should tell them, and I will make the call.

Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer
Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
A division of Japan Communications Inc
(303) 708-9228 x326