[CoLoCo] Help! Seriously messed up encrypted install!

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 02:33:35 BST 2009

I'm not sure how much that would help as it wouldn't be able to rescue
any files -- they're all encrypted. I'm thinking I'll try mondo as
it's helped me before albeit in better conditions to recover
partitions.

Since I've got a backup of the current messed up version, I can try
pretty much anything so don't hold any ideas back if you've got em.

Ringo