[CoLoCo] Colorado Indymedia Needs a Machine for Ubuntu

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 01:48:32 GMT 2009

We will agree to disagree.

Paul

From: David L. Willson <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU>
Subject: Re: [CoLoCo] Colorado Indymedia Needs a Machine for Ubuntu
To: "Ubuntu Colorado Local Community Team" <ubuntu-us-co at lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 10:02 AM

Paul, that's unfair.  His "political clap-trap" is only visible if you follow the link.  This is a simple request for a donation of hardware.  The hardware will run Ubuntu.  So, I think he's on-topic enough.  And, a short description of the charity to which the donated machine would go seem like an important detail, which is appropriate to supply with the request.

I'll join you in asking Ringo to "stand down" if he's ever off-topic or polluting this list with his "political clap-trap", but in this case, he's not doing that, so I'll ask you to stand down, instead, please.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.