[CoLoCo] Colorado Indymedia Needs a Machine for Ubuntu

Ringo ringo at coimc.org
Mon Mar 9 19:20:34 GMT 2009

Hey Ubunteros,

Colorado Indymedia is looking for a machine for our new server. It will
be loaded with Ubuntu. We need a machine that is fast enough to run XP.

For more information about Indymedia, see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indymedia

To see our struggling site (bad server), see:
colorado.indymedia.org

Colorado Indymedia was the only colorado-centric online publishing
platform for independent journalists during the DNC and hundreds of
photos and videos were uploaded to our site.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Ringo