[CoLoCo] Release party plans?

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:05:28 GMT 2009

I was not happy with Gordon Biersch with the way they charged for the space.

Extra $1.50 on everyones tab for a forced Tip. $8 forced tip on the
main bill plus $45 for the space. Was just a shitty way of going about
billing for the room. If your going to charge for the Room then you
can't charge Tip or even that much tip.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 8:02 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:
> I liked the little room in Gordon Biersch that we met in last time.  The beer was good, the space was cozy but not cramped, and we had a projector screen, didn't we?  Is that on the board?  Incidentally, I'm out of the country from Sunday, April 19th to Saturday, April 25th, if it matters.
>
> --David

Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick