[CoLoCo] Ubuntu/Google Contacts

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Tue Jun 9 21:23:12 BST 2009

I have some downtime in a current prototype I am building, so I have time to look deeper into alternate operating systems.  Since our IP has not been protected as of yet, it makes it difficult to ask questions on open forums.  But, I would like to investigate both UNR and Android in much greater detail as a possible OS for our device.  The biggest issue with both of these platforms is that we do not need, or desire any type of GUI at all.  Does anybody have any contacts where we can talk with either Canonical, or Google under NDA regarding development issues, privately, off the groups?

Thx in advance

Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer
Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
A division of Japan Communications Inc
(303) 708-9228 x326