[CoLoCo] Need more CDs

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:37:16 BST 2009

Currently their isn't any events planned for anytime in the coming
future. But I will be down in Cherry Creek next to the mall at the
LAMP meeting and I have whats left of the CD's on me if you wish to
meet to grab some. As well as I believe Softpro Books down in
Centennial still have a few. We can also schedule a time to meet and I
can hand a few off to you.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 4:02 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:
> Hey Nerdy Nick,
>
> How can I get another dozen ubuntu and another few server CD's?  Do we have any parties or get-togethers planned in the soon-time?
>
> David L. Willson
> Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
> MCT, MCSE, Linux+
> tel://720.333.LANS