[CoLoCo] School question

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:38:39 BST 2009

Out of the good schools in Denver there are:
Devry - Campus (2 in Denver) and Online Courses. They don't have a CS
Degrees directly but they do have focused topic of the CS field like
Computer Information System (CIS) and a few others.
Regies - Campus, not sure if they do online at all.
CU - Not bad but might be a little off for someone returning back to college.

Don't really want to start a war on this but here are some schools to avoid:
Westwood & ITT - Both seem to be more about get as many in and get
them out as quick as we can. More about the money then the education.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Eirick
Luraas<eirick at edlphotographics.com> wrote:
> I am currently considering a career change. And since I have enjoyed working
> on computer. I got turned off of them when I got frustrated hunting down
> problems with coding when I was working with turbo pascal in High school. I
> enjoyed helping maintain a 250 networked system in college while I earned my
> photo degree. And I enjoy building computers on my days off and I can see
> myself doing it as a JOB. I am wondering what a good school for computer
> science or engineering in the Denver area or if online courses are worth it?
> Any advice is appreciated.
> Thanks
> Eirick
>
> --