[CoLoCo] School question

Eirick Luraas eirick at edlphotographics.com
Tue Jul 21 19:32:27 BST 2009

I am currently considering a career change. And since I have enjoyed working
on computer. I got turned off of them when I got frustrated hunting down
problems with coding when I was working with turbo pascal in High school. I
enjoyed helping maintain a 250 networked system in college while I earned my
photo degree. And I enjoy building computers on my days off and I can see
myself doing it as a JOB. I am wondering what a good school for computer
science or engineering in the Denver area or if online courses are worth it?
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
Eirick

--