[CoLoCo] no print after hibernation?

Chuck Simcox chuck598 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 03:47:02 BST 2009

Hi:
I am only a user & not sure as to how to direct this question.

I have a dell desktop going on 5 years of age.

Also a Panasonic KX-P4410 laser printer.

Up until the current Ubuntu  3.xx I was unable to print.  Has to use a
laptop with Windows XP to do the printing.

I thought now I can print, GREAT.

The problem I have is if it put into hibernation, & I power down & then when
I power back up it will no longer print until I reboot.

Do I refer this to someone or do you think I am missing something.

Chuck In Grand Junction