[CoLoCo] Open Source in Politics [was: Obama, education, IT, and Money]

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 04:57:00 GMT 2009

I think it is a valid (and non-political) conversation to have relating
governments adopting Linux to the overall country's adoption of the same.
It's not necessarily a politically motivated call to ask your
representatives to consider Open Source software for government sponsored
programs.  If you're going to advocate for Linux in businesses or
classrooms, you might as well add your 2 cents to the debate regarding the
government itself.

Hopefully that, in itself, wasn't political.  If it was, sorry!  :-)

Cheers,
David