[CoLoCo] Asus eee 1000

Leon Jaimes slyride at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:17:00 GMT 2009

Hey all,
Happy New Year,
I recently bought the eee 1000HA/XP (i know, i know, need it for
work.) and put a Samsung 120gb SSD in it, seems to run a lot faster
than the SATA drive.  unfortunately the wNIC/NIC are both some obscur
relase of atheros, some company they bought out, and i can't get them
to load in with 8.1 or with the latest KNOPPIX or TRK.  Haven't had
time to play with it much, been OTR, but I'll put some more data
together towards the end of the month.
Peace!
L-