[CoLoCo] Microsoft is nucking futs!!!

W S ws3reg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:14:28 GMT 2009

I wouldn't be so sure about that... I know plenty of people that
received netbooks over the holiday and all of 'em were running XP.
And if the people I know who like netbooks (mostly female) are
anything of the target audience, they usually only run a browser, and
(sometimes) e-mail and a music/media player.