[CoLoCo] Certification Study Group

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Mon Feb 9 16:36:55 GMT 2009

Ditto David...

I would LOVE to get my cert, but schedule is tight with me.  I can move some things around, but I need to know what day and time I am trying to free up.

As for the book, any book that covers the new test specs (which will be in effect by the time any of us are ready to take it) is fine with me.

Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer
Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
A division of Japan Communications Inc
(303) 708-9228 x326