[CoLoCo] Certification Study Group

Mon Feb 9 04:54:08 GMT 2009

My worst day is Tuesday.  What are your two best evenings or weekend days?  I'd like to meet for 3.5 hours, every week if that's do-able, or every two weeks, if it's not.  We'll need 10 3.5-hour study meetings to match one normal week-long classroom class.

David L. Willson
Network Engineer
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Overcash" <funnylookinhat at gmail.com>
To: "Ubuntu Colorado Local Community Team" <ubuntu-us-co at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 8, 2009 9:48:22 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [CoLoCo] Certification Study Group

I like the first book - LPIC-1 Linux Professional Institute Certification. I might be able to get it for free through a professor on campus here (he has a deal with most book publishers).

What day/time are we thinking here? The location sounds good, but my schedule is... busy... to say the least. :-)

-David