[CoLoCo] Study group resources

Sat Feb 7 01:30:42 GMT 2009

No, but thank you.

I already teach the GuruLabs Linux courses professionally.  I am interested in helping with and participating in a study group, but I am ~not~ interested in paying someone to teach me things that, for the most part, I already know.  I was expecting to teach them to others, freely, while filling in any certification-specific holes in my own knowledge.

What has happened to this topic?  The conversation seemed to die away shortly after I suggested a few books to use as foundation.  I like the idea of studying together.  Starting, finishing, and testing for a cert.  I don't want to diddle around.  I can provide a hands-on training facility with a projector and PCs downtown, or I can go to North Denver if someone else finds a site.

But again, I am not interested in goofing around, or studying with folks that are.  Let's get this rolling.

-- David