[CoLoCo] Noob programing, Python and me (and you too)

Eric Dorsey dorseye at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 21:29:44 GMT 2009

Hi Sean,
I started learning Python about a year ago and have found the community to
be really good (#Python on irc.freenode.net) as well as the Python tutor
group. I had no previous programming background and was able to put together
a tracking program for my workouts as well as a backup script for my Snipplr
snippets. There are a lot of modules around for it which make it easy to
interface with all kinds of APIs, databases, tools etc.. I've never
programmed in anything else but there is a newbie POV for you.