[CoLoCo] Noob programing, Python and me (and you too)

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:57:41 GMT 2009

I'm not a fan of python personally, but I've heard great things.  All of
that said, whatever you do, stick with a scripting language before anything
else (Perl, Python, Ruby, Etc) so that you don't have to deal with learning
about compilers, etc.  After that you should move on C - it's definitely the
basis for learning all/most languages and going from there is ideal.

-David