[CoLoCo] Free Ubuntu Books

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 06:08:51 BST 2009

So as the title says and as some of you already know. All approved
loco team leaders where awarded, from Prentice Hall, a free copy of
both the new "The Official Ubuntu Book" and "The Official Ubuntu
Server Book." So as a mean of giving these away to two lucky Loco
members as well as Clue members. I have decided to host a drawing at
one of the upcoming Clue events as we do not get together as often as
I would like. However I have not determined weather to do this at the
DeVry North Campus during one of Clue's Installfests or at one of the
Oracle Campus meetups.

Currently they have scheduled a Sept 8th meetup at Oracle and a
tentative 4th Monday of Sept at DeVry. What event would spark you all
to come. Keeping in mind I will not award these tell the end of the
event. So you got to stay and enjoy the fun.

I also do encourage all of you to attend the Clue events as often as
you can. Last time I was able to make it our own Kevin Fries gave a
great speech on Ruby on Rails.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick