[CoLoCo] Best Ubutnu Netbook?

Brandan E. Lloyd coloco-ubuntu at thelloyds.net
Tue Aug 4 17:39:15 BST 2009

I love System 76 ( I have a Gazelle Value) but be aware that there are some
wireless driver problems with the Starling,
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1202015, they are working on it and
an employee of System 76 (thomasaaron) is active in that thread. But, as of
an hour ago, there is still not a resolution.
Brandan