[CoLoCo] Best Ubutnu Netbook?

Andrew Barney keen101 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:31:08 BST 2009

I think im gonna go for the HP mini 110 mi edition, which comes with HP's
customized version of ubuntu. I'll probably be ordering it within the next
week or so. Yeah, for me the things i want in my netbook are

1. 2Gb of ram
2. Anti-glare screen
3. 92% full size keyboard
4. pre-installed with Linux (even if i need to install UNR later)
5. no "windows" key (ugg!)

haha, just for kicks i did try out on the HP ordering website to see what
differences there are between the XP edition and the MI edition. It turns
out that the MI edition is only available in black right now, and not
available in the white or pink. On the other side it seems the XP model
comes in all three colors, but has a ram limitation of 1GB.

I really do like System76 netbook. However, i do want 2gb of ram, and an
anti-glare screen.

-Andrew