[CoLoCo] Best Ubutnu Netbook?

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Sat Aug 1 00:07:18 BST 2009

Andrew, et al,

After months of playing around with netbooks professionally there is
only one piece of advice I can give you: Try before you buy.

I've handled some really sweet netbooks which feel great and others
which the mouse is a pure hindrance.  The two main problem areas for
me personally are the keyboard and the mouse.  Keep in mind that I
still tote around my eepc 900 (with Jolicloud I might add) and while
it's painful to type and slow in general, it's useful and serves the
purpose which I purchased it for.