[CoLoCo] Install Help Needed

Darrin Goodman darrin.goodman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 05:27:38 BST 2009

Hi Eric,

David Willson mentioned the Ubuntu release party (the latest release, 9.04,
just came out!) which is happening at the D-Note in Arvada on May 3rd, and
this would be a place where you should be able to get some help.  I would go
ahead and download the latest version (9.04) from www.ubuntu.com and bring
it to the release party if you are able to make it (*and you might even try
installing 9.04 before the party and it might not give you the same issue)*.
Below, I have pasted a previous message from Nick Verbec that contains
information about the release party.

David Willson also mentioned CLUE, which is the Colorado Linux User's
Enthusiasts.  You might find information about their installfest on their
website: http://www.cluedenver.org/

Please see Nick's email below.  Cheers!

-Darrin

fromNICK VERBECK <nerdynick at gmail.com>reply-toUbuntu Colorado Local
Community Team <ubuntu-us-co at lists.ubuntu.com>
toUbuntu Colorado Local Community Team <ubuntu-us-co at lists.ubuntu.com>
dateThu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:28 AMsubject[CoLoCo] The Release Party News
You've been waiting formailing listubuntu-us-co.lists.ubuntu.com Filter
messages from this mailing list
hide details Apr 16 (11 days ago)

So I've just been waiting on confirmation from these guys but I and a
friend where able to score a spot at The DNote. Its as close to the
actual release as we could get as well as on a weekend.

Where: The DNote (http://www.dnote.us/)
When: May 3, 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 12pm to 2pm+

Now the DNote is a little off the beaten path but it was one of the
closest venues to North Denver I could get for a group our size that
had wifi/internet, a projector, and food/drink.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick
NerdyNick.com