[CoLoCo] CoLoCo Release Party - Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Jaunty Jackelope

Fri Apr 17 01:56:43 BST 2009

np.  :-)  I'm just embarassed that the meeting invite says I'm the meeting organizer.  I'm not!  I'm not!

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.