[CoLoCo] The Release Party News You've been waiting for

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:57:29 BST 2009

I'll be putting the blog post up tonight as well as sending out the
Twitters. If any of you know of any other outlets that may be
interested be sure to let them know. I would like to see how big we
can get this. If we can fill the DNote this go around we might be able
to score an even bigger venue next time.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Kevin Fries <kfries at cctus.com> wrote:
> Can we salsa dance afterwords, lol
>
> That is a tough time!  Noon till 2 on a Sunday?  Ouch!
>
> I think I will keep the Chads event since it is on the weekend prior, but let me state this to everyone:
>
> NICK'S IS THE OFFICIAL CoLoCo EVENT!
>
> Chad's will be more of a Happy Hour type event, beer, food, and geeks (this can't be good ;-) )
>

> Kevin Fries
> Senior Linux Engineer
> Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
> A division of Japan Communications Inc
> (303) 708-9228 x326

Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick