[CoLoCo] Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope cd's have been ordered

Thu Apr 16 20:06:23 BST 2009

Wait, wait...  Is the event on Meetup page the CoLoCo event, or a tentative/placeholder event for the CoLoCo event, or a completely independent event? Or some other possibility that I overlooked?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.