[CoLoCo] Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope cd's have been ordered

Thu Apr 16 19:57:24 BST 2009

Bah.  I'm out.  I'll still be in Vegreville.  Have one for me.  Maybe I'll organize a Vegreville Release Party.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.