[CoLoCo] Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope cd's have been ordered

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Thu Apr 16 14:57:11 BST 2009

Nick... Whats happening with the release party... Release is one week away?

I think somebody needs to do something... So, I will be putting a tentative event on my meetup page for next Friday evening for a Ubuntu Release Happy Hour @Chad's Union St Cafe in Lakewood.  If the CoLoCo does finalize a plan, we can merge the two events into one.

Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer
Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
A division of Japan Communications Inc
(303) 708-9228 x326