[CoLoCo] Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope cd's have been ordered

Tue Apr 14 17:47:19 BST 2009

How 'bout that party?  Where?  When?  I'll be pretty bummed if I'm in Canada and my friends are all partying without me...

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.