[CoLoCo] Nick: dead website links

Sigel sigeltek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:49:19 GMT 2008

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/

or the Micro Center by 225 sells them by the checkout.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Jim Hutchinson <jim at ubuntu-rocks.org>wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 8:28 AM, Joey Stanford <joey at canonical.com> wrote:
>
>> Same here.  I do anyway to my neighbors.   The "no, I won't fix your
>> computer" t-shirt only applies to Windows Boxen.
>

> And where did you get said t-shirt? I need one of those. I'd love to wear
> it at work since it really isn't my job to fix POS windows computers. I hate
> to say it but I which we would have gone mac like IT offered. I love mine
> (although there is plenty to hate too but less than windows for sure).
>
> --
> Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
> ----

- Sigel

CBP Clothing
sigel at cbpdenver.com
(303) 731 6003 / (303) 668 2328
cbpdenver.com

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and may be
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by e-mail or telephone immediately, and then immediately delete this
message. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, by any unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited.