[CoLoCo] Community Computer Connection

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 21:32:33 BST 2008

Community Computer Connection is one of Jared Polis's pet projects.  Jared is running for Congress (2nd district), and the Denver Post endorsed him on the 10th.

Previously he was on the CO state board of education.  He made his fortune by putting his greeting card company online.

He has an interest in technology, education, and (liberal) politics.

It's a pity his organization insists on pushing MS into classrooms, but I suspect they believe that most schools would insist on MS.  BTW, the last time I checked the version of Windows they install is Win2K.  They do however put OpenOffice on ALL the machines.